Rolla Church of the Nazarene
"Our Church Can Be Your Home"
CELEBRATE RECOVERY PURPOSE
The purpose of CELEBRATE RECOVERY is to encourage men and women to fellowship and celebrate God’s healing power in our lives as we work our way along the road to recovery. We open the door by sharing our experiences, strengths and hopes with one another. By working the steps and applying their biblical principles, we begin to grow spiritually and eventually become free from our hurts, habits and hang-ups. This freedom creates joy, peace, and, most importantly, a stronger personal relationship with others and our loving and forgiving Higher Power, Jesus Christ.
Celebrate Recovery IS:
• An anonymous, confidential, safe place to share your experience, strength, and hope with others who are struggling with the same issues.
• A leader who has gone through a similar hurt, habit, or hang-up facilitates the group as it focuses on a particular step each week.
• A tried-and-true plan of recovery for whatever struggle you are facing.
• An opportunity to share what Jesus Christ has done in your life.
• A place to be who you are and celebrate God’s Love for you!
Celebrate Recovery is NOT:
• A place to judge others.
• A place to “fix” others.
• A place to engage in gossip.
• A place to feel shame or have secrets.
• A place to meet dating partners